The Difference Between Data Mining and Machine Learning
What is machine learning?
- Machine learning is is a system that decide the system what to do next
- but also improve the system with the answer that exist
- It is focus more on a feedback framework.
- That is to say, the system may be not very smart at first
- but it may be smarter after training
- What’s more, this area is one of the most important part in AI.
- And the first aim to develop this method is that the scientist want to make the computer system ot have enough intelligence to develop AI.
what is data mining?
- Data mining a kind of science that develop through the Internet.
- And data mining is focusing more on the interaction between database and learning algorithm
- And that’s why Google is so strong.
- And what data mining do is to find the relation ship of the phrase in the data.
addition what is AI?
- AI is called Artificial Intelligence
- And I think that AI should contain the following component
- Pattern recognition
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- That is to say
- every thing that is in the area making decision is AI.